Business, Zoning and Government Law
Harold D. Gehrke, J.D.
123 North 86th Street Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Fax: (414) 774-4837
Harry is of counsel with Gehrke & Associates, SC. His practice focuses on municipal law including land use, zoning and development, as well as local government relations.
Harry was the City Attorney of Wauwatosa, Wisconsin for twenty-five years and served with the United States Judge Advocate General for twenty-eight years, retiring as a Captain in the Navy Reserves.
- Marquette University Law School, J.D., 1962
- Marquette University, B.S., Business Administration
Distinctions and Community Involvement
- Wisconsin Bar
- United States Supreme Court
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- The United States Court of Military Appeals
- The Eastern and Western District Courts of Wisconsin
- Served as Adjunct Associate Professor of Law at Marquette University Law School teaching local government law and has taught courses in Municipal Law throughout Wisconsin.
- Former President of the Municipal Law Section of the Milwaukee Bar Association.
- Former President of the Wauwatosa Board of Public Works and member of the City of Wauwatosa Board of Examiners & Appeals.