We offer many types of intellectual property searches and opinions.
Gehrke & Associates, SC offers professional and exhaustive intellectual property searches and opinions. Experienced IP search professionals render legal opinions based on search results and useful information for the legal and business context in which you are working.
For filing or registering
For Conducting Business
- Patentability searches to analyze the likelihood of acquiring a patent based upon a search of patents and technical literature.
- Registerability searches analyze the likelihood of acquiring a registered trademark based upon a search of current trademark applications and registered marks.
Information for Better Business
- Clearance and infringement patent searches review and analyze current patents to ensure a product may be manufactured without infringing other patents.
- Clearance and infringement trademark searches review and analyze pending and registered trademarks to ensure a trademark may be used without infringing other trademarks.
- Validity searches analyze the strength of an issued patent based on a search of patents and technical literature.
For Buying and Selling Businesses
- Competitor searches create and analyze collections of patents and trademarks assigned to a particular competitor.
- Portfolio searches create and analyze collections of patents and trademarks assigned to a corporation, holding company, or subsidiaries.
- Product searches analyze a particular product and create collections of patents and trademarks associated with that product.
- Technology mapping creates a map of key patents and assignees within a particular technology.
- Due diligence searches create and analyze collections of patents and trademarks owned by a business.